Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a novel (new) coronavirus that was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China.
Symptoms associated with the virus are mild to severe fever, cough, and shortness of breath. There is currently no vaccine to protect against COVID-19, and there is no specific antiviral treatment for the virus.
Rethinkmytherapy doctors are here to help. If you have symptoms of the virus, our doctors can assess your condition and help determine the necessary next steps, all from the comfort of your home.
Minimize the Risk
- ✓ Stay home when you are sick.
- ✓ Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- ✓ Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- ✓ Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- ✓ Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.